Opes-Lcef and CGM – offer 15 scholarships
to young social entrepreneurs, change makers, social innovators, students interested in approaching the social economy and impact investing to participate
in the Social Enterprise World Forum – Digital 21 – 25 September 2020
the first digital forum for social entrepreneurs from all over the world
The scholarship entitles you to free access to all online events scheduled during SEWF – Digital 2020:
keynote speakers and plenary sessions with the possibility to ask questions and receive answers in real-time; master classes, webinars, and specialist sessions; online networking and sessions organized by partners and participants. Speakers will include important social entrepreneurs and change-makers from all over the world.
What is the Social Enterprise World Forum
Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) is the leading organization for the global social enterprise movement. Since its first edition in Edinburgh in 2008, SEWF has been organized on all continents, always with an increased number of participants from over 50 different countries.
The 2019 edition was held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, in November 2019 – in the presence of over 1.200 participants. The 2020 edition was supposed to take place in Canada, but the Covid-19 emergency forced the organizers to find an alternative solution and, for the first time, it will be held entirely online.
Social Enterprise World Forum – Digital
The first digital Social Enterprise World Forum will be held from 21 to 25 September 2020 and will allow you to connect with thousands of leading social entrepreneurs, access world-class content, and be part of the world’s biggest social enterprise conversation.
Social Enterprise World Forum (SEWF) Digital will champion the potential of social enterprises – small and large, rural, and urban – to bring about inclusive and sustainable economic development.
The week-long program will feature keynotes and plenaries from three different world zones with live Q&A, online networking, and sessions organized by partners and participants. Speakers will include leading social entrepreneurs and changemakers from across the world with over 3,000 participants from over 50 countries.
The SEWF digital event week features three parts:
- Monday 21 September/Tuesday 22 September focuses on connecting and learning through masterclasses, webinars, group discussions, and specialist sessions.
- Wednesday 23 September/Thursday 24 September contains a series of keynote addresses and plenaries that will inspire and encourage action.
- Friday 25 September will focus on reflection and the next steps as we close the event.
For more information: www.sewfdigital.org
REGULATIONS FOR SCHOLARSHIP
HOW TO GET THE SCHOLARSHIP
To be selected you need to:
- participate in the challenge, by accessing: sewfdigital.ideatre60.it
- have a good knowledge of English, both written and oral.
- write a motivation letter explaining why you want to participate in SEWF – Digital, what you can add, and your expectations. If you work for a social enterprise, association, or startup, please also enclose a brief presentation of the company or institution.
- be available to set up an editorial staff, in collaboration with the other scholars, to document the SEWF Digital event on the internet site and the social networks of the Social Enterprise Open Camp.
The challenge will be active from12.00 on 27 July to 12.00 on 01 September 2020
The motivation letters will be evaluated by Fondazione Opes-Lcef and CGM that will select up to 15 winners.
- Scholarship program open for registration: 27/07/2020 – 01/09/2020
- Selection process: 01/09/2020 – 6/09/2020
- Communication to the grantees: 11/09/2020 (by e-mail or on the ideatre60 platform)
For more information: www.socialopencamp.org