Fondazione Compagnia di San Paolo and Fondazione Cariplo
still offer up to
to participate in the
Social Enterprise Open Camp – Planet & People
as part of the initiative
“INNOVATION FOR DEVELOPMENT”
THE INITIATIVE IS PRIORITY RESERVED FOR
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION PRACTITIONER
You have until October 8, 2021 to apply
Thanks to the strategic and financial support of Fondazione Compagnia di San Paolo and Fondazione Cariplo, a super-exceptional occasion is offered: up to 30 scholarships for the participation in the Social Enterprise Open Camp – Planet & People, an international training event that brings together the most remarkable voices from the social entrepreneurship scene.
WHO CAN APPLY
You should be part of the following categories to meet the requirements:
- Priority to the international cooperation practitioner (max two candidates from each organization)
In case of non-assignment to International Cooperation Practitioner, the scholarships may also be assigned to:
- young social entrepreneur and social innovator (up to 35 years – only for this category)
- member of Associations focusing on social and/or environmental issues (max two candidates from each organization)
- graduate, and undergraduates with an interest for the social economy and impact investing.
HOW TO GET THE SCHOLARSHIP
To participate in the challenge it is necessary to fill in the application on the following site: seoc2021.ideatre60.it/. To complete the application you need to:
– Attach a CV
– Attach a short motivational text (max 1.000 characters) or a video (3’ max) in which we ask you to:
Illustrate the reasons why you want to participate in the Social Enterprise Open Camp.
Share a reflection, a thought/contribution, on a possible challenge to face and how to protect the planet through forms of social economy in various sectors, e.g. sustainable mobility, energy, water, waste management, agriculture, food, fashion, etc.
Be a holder of the European Green pass or other vaccination proof (for non-EU residents).
The challenge will be active from12 am September 27 to 12 am October 8, 2021
Fondazione Opes-Lcef and CGM, at their sole and absolute discretion, will select up to 30 scholarship winners.
These are the deadlines for the application and registration procedure:
- Application: from September 27 to October 8, 2021
- Selection: from October 11, 2021. The candidates selected will be contacted by email and notified on the website seoc2021.ideatre60.it They will receive a code that gives access to the 2021 Social Enterprise Open Camp *.
*without prejudice to the possibility of admitting further scholarship winners to the next phase, in the event that not all the scholarships provided have been awarded
- Registration for the participation in the Social Enterprise Open Camp 2021: The winners of the scholarships must register their participation no later than 1 October 2021 on the site https://www.socialopencamp.org
To finalize the registration, the participant is required to fill out the registration form and pay a symbolic contribution of € 50 to support the initiatives of the organizers (copy of bank transfer to be sent by email to the organizers).
The scholarship entitles you to free participation in the Social Enterprise Open Camp – Planet & People.
THE SCHOLARSHIP INCLUDES*:
- Participation in all the activities foreseen by the Social Enterprise Open Camp – Planet & People.
- Board and lodging at the “Centro Soggiorni e Studi” on the island of San Servolo in Venice or at the “Centro Culturale Don Orione Artigianelli” in Venice with accommodation in double room.
- Check-in on the afternoon of 23 October Check-out on the morning of 26 October 2021
- Transport Centro Don Orione Artigianelli/Isola di San Servolo (according to predefined timetable)
THE SCHOLARSHIP DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Travelling from and to your home to San Servolo, Venice.
- Drinks of all kinds outside from the ones offered during meals.
- Anything not expressly indicated in the paragraph “the scholarship includes”.
*The winners of the scholarship is asked a symbolic contribution of € 50 to support the initiatives of the organizers.