for participation in the
Social Enterprise Open Camp
Part of the program
“INNOVAZIONE PER LO SVILUPPO”
With strategic and financial support of:
Thanks to the strategic and financial support of Compagnia di San Paolo and Fondazione Cariplo, we can offer 100 scholarships.
The scholarship include free access to the sessions, accomodation in double room, and meals for all three days. For the winners of the scholarship, there will be a contribution of € 50 to confirm your schlarship and to support the organizers’ initiatives.
APPLY NOW AND JOIN THE SOCIAL ENTERPRISE OPEN CAMP!
Participate in the initiative “INNOVAZIONE PER LO SVILUPPO”
100 scholarships available for the Social Enterprise Open Camp
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
The initiative is aimed at:
- International Cooperation employees and operators*
- Young innovators and social entrepreneurs* (up to 35 years – only for this category)
- Employees Associations*
* maximum 2 people from the same organization
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
If you want to participate, write a MOTIVATIONAL LETTER explaining 1) your professional profile, 2) why you want to participate in the event and 3) what are your expectations. Attach your curriculum vitae.
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject “INNOVAZIONE PER LO SVILUPPO”. You will receive an answer as soon as possible.
You will be able to apply form April 7, and the program will be open until the scholarships are exhausted.
Hurry up, there are only 100 scholarships!
The scholarship includes:
- Participation fee for all activities included in the Social Enterprise Open Camp.
- 1 buffet dinner in Naples on the evening of June 22.
- Travel by bus from Naples to Salerno on the evening of June 22nd.
- Board and accomodation IN DOUBLE ROOM at the Grand Hotel Salerno in Salerno. Check-in June 22 and Check-out June 25.
The scholarship does not include:
- All drinks not included in pre-booked hotel meals.
- Personal extras of all kinds.
- Anything not expressly indicated in the paragraph above “The scholarship includes”.
For the winners of the scholarship, there will be a contribution of € 50 to confirm your schlarship and to support the organizers’ initiatives.